How to make a payment
Secure Automatic Payments (Preferred)
We offer a convenient service which allows you to set up automatic payments for all your invoices and service renewals (such as domain names, hosting, SSL certificates).This works using the Direct Debit system via our secure partner GoCardless, who are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Authorised Payment Institution. Your financial details are safe, secure and encrypted at all times.
- You will always receive email notification from GoCardless 3 days before any funds leave your account.
- You can always cancel any individual payment directly with GoCardless, or by contacting us
- You are entitled to a refund of any amounts taken by talking to your bank, GoCardless or us (if the payments were taken in error for example)
- You are protected the Direct Debit Guarantee
- All your invoices will be paid on time automatically, saving you time and money on administration costs
Setup is online and takes less than 5 minutes - you'll just need your bank account number and sort code. Call us on 020 3519 8585 or email us to request an online setup link.
BACS / Electronic Transfer
In some cases, we may request a payment via BACS instead of Automatic Direct Debit.
If you have been asked to make a payment via BACS, please make sure you include the reference as detailed below:
|Bank name:||Barclays Bank Plc|
|Account name:||Hallway Studios Limited|
|IBAN:||GB74 BARC 2091 7923 1837 85|
INV #### (replace #### with invoice number)
For pro-forma invoices:
PINV #### (replace #### with invoice number)
We are unable to accept payment by cheque.