GDPR & Legal Website Terms Templates
I think we can all agree that it's not the most exciting part of creating a new website, but sweeping these under the carpet is a risk that most website owners can't afford to take. Unless you have the luxury of a legal department or deep enough pockets to pay a solicitor, you'll be left wondering how you can meet these obligations.
We're happy to announce we have teamed up with our friends at Legalo, a website providing a range of legal document templates, who are offering our clients two free legal packs. Take a look at the packs below and simply use the code HallwayGDPR30 at checkout to redeem your discount.
- Get compliant with the law on GDPR
- UK-expert-drafted templates from a GDPR specialist
- A Comprehensive GDPR compliance kit
- Produce your GDPR policies quickly and easily
- Everything needed in one GDPR kit
- Terms and conditions of trade templates (various types – both B2B and B2C sales; including ones suitable for online sales);
- Email Disclaimer